To assert an administrative claim, a firm will need to file a proof of claim with the court or claim agent and in some circumstances an attorney would have to file a motion for allowance of the administrative claim. 

Here’s a proof of claim form and note there are several pages to the proof of claim.

Consult a legal advisor before filling out a proof of claim form. This is not legal advice. This information is provided based upon our firm’s experience as a creditor in bankruptcy cases.